– consulted BL_NK World for their 1st ever NYFW Art/Fashion exhibit
– worked alongside founder on strategy to ensure strong youth culture appeal, booking dj Gianni Lee & host London Zhiloh
– identified all production needs and coordinated w/ respective contractors
– managed all “day of” production needs, and installations
– directed overall event flow and schedule
Producing an event during NYFW was a great honor, working with well respected, youth-culture art forum BL_NK World. Over our 5-week engagement period we worked tirelessly; selecting ideal partners, configuring layouts, and choosing contractors within the constraints of the given space and allotted budget. Our efforts were wildly rewarded, a capacity crowd packed FOTOFOAM Gallery in NY’s historic Meatpacking district. The line formed well before the event, and hundreds of people wound up being turned away. The crowd took in the sounds, remarked on the art, and reveled at our “un-runway” show, while sponsors WTRMLN Water, AquaHydrate, Illy, and Honest Tea kept the crowd quenched.